Â§Ã–MÂ£ Â§WÂ£Â£T Â£XTRÂ£MÂ£Â§ !
EXTREME OF ISOLATION:
Two persons sitting side by side using emails to communicate with each other.
EXTREME OF COWARDICE:
Two persons fighting through emails.
EXTREME OF HELPLESSNESS:
Receiving no emails for a week.
EXTREME OF FRUSTRATION:
The email server being down.
EXTREME OF CARELESSNESS:
Writing a love mail and doing a ‘Send All.’
EXTREME OF ACHIEVEMENT:
A person sending email to a girl wanting to become friends and getting a reply.
EXTREME OF TIMEPASS:
A person sending email to himself.
EXTREME OF REPETITION:
Forwarding an email to someone and receiving the same email forwarded back to you by some one in the receiving chain.
EXTREME OF BROWSING:
You are swimming in the water tank and shout “F1 F1 F1?” instead of shouting “HELP” when u are unable to swim..
EXTREME OF MY FRIENDSHIP:
I always mail, u don’t.
EXTREME OF HAVING NO WORK:
You reading such mails(posts).
When I Take a long time to finish, I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough,
When I don’t do it, I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it, he is busy,
When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart,
When my boss does the same, he takes the initiative,
When I please my boss, I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss, he is cooperating,
When I make a mistake, you’re an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake, he’s only human.
When I am out of the office, I am wandering around.
When my boss is out of the office, he’s on business.
When I am on a day off sick, I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.
When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview When my boss
applies for le! ave, it’s because he’s overworked
When I do good, my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong, he never forgets
Yahoo Mail is getting a dramatic makeover that promises faster, sleeker e-mailing
Yahoo Mail Beta reveals an extreme makeover, with a new interface that mimics popular desktop e-mail clients such as Microsoft Outlook. The welcome changes are more than skin-deep; reading, sending, and organizing e-mail messages are faster and more intuitive in this redesign. The new AJAX-driven service uses the core technologies of Oddpost, an e-mail client swallowed by Yahoo last year. Right now, the Yahoo Mail Beta service is available to a limited number of testers. Visit this page to add your Yahoo e-mail address to the waiting list.
To read a complete description about Yahoo Mail Beta Click Here
Once a sardar was looking at a WANTED poster & was wondering –
Saala wanted tha to photo kheenchne ke baad use jaane kyon diya ?
A sardar on an interview for the post of detective was asked a
Interviewer – Who killed Gandhiji ?
Sardar – Thanks for giving me the job, I will investigate.
Sardar returns book to library, bangs it on table & says – What a
shit? “I read the whole book, too many character, no story at all” ?
Librarian : So, you are the one who took the Telephone
2 Days of Powercut in India made life miserable. Worst affected
was Amritsar where all the SARDARS were stuck for 48 hrs. on Escalaters…..
Two Sardars are driving a Car, one puts on the indicator and asks
the other to check whether it is working. He puts his head out and
says – YES..NO..YES..NO..YES..NO
Sardarji, tell me …., what is the meaning of SMS ?
Sardar angrily said, i know – it means….
S – Sardaron ke
M – Mazak udane ki
S – Service
Banta : Oye to har SMS ko do baar kyom bhej raha hai ?
Santa : Kyunki tujhe agar ek forward karna ho to dusra tere paas
Sardar goes to a shop to buy underwear –
After selecting one, the shopkeeper tells it costs Rs 150.
Sardar – Arre bhai, Daily wear dikhao, Party wear nahi
Despite the vaunted rhetoric, the Firefox Four might be waging an uphill battle. A recent Forrester report on Web browsers found that Internet Explorer still dominates – by far. AOL follows IE in a distant second place, with Firefox, Opera, Safari, and other alternative browsers scrapping for what is left.
Styling themselves as political activists, a Massachusetts group has launched a concerted effort to inveigle Internet Explorer users to switch to the Firefox Web browser. The focal point of the movement is a site called ExplorerDestroyer.com.
In addition to talking up the strengths of Firefox, the site highlights a new Google AdSense program that offers $1 to online publishers for every referred netizen who downloads Firefox.
1) Microsoft — Has project till 2050.
2) EDS — Most secured company in india. Not laid off any of its employess even during 2001. Has lots of projects in Defence and financial areas . Basically a gud company to be in. Also called as a retirement company.
3) HP — Dream company. Inhouse and outside projects
4) TCS — A govt. IT company. Secured.
5) ACME — Doing good as ever. Lots of project. Attrition rate is almost negligible. Good work environment..
6) WIPRO — Recently acquired GM project .So doing better.
1) IBM — Right now this is the most firing and dangerous company for IT professionals. From the last 6 months, this company fired nearly 20% of their employees because of BG check and performance issues. This is most unsecured company from IT professionals point of view. They didn’t have any strategic plans at HR policies regarding employee security.
2) Accenture — This is second top most firing company. This company was also have good firing rate like 15%. This is basically depends upon outsourcing, so there is no job security for an employee in this company.
3) Intel — Recently they started firing of the employees.
4) CTS — Always having firing policies(checking the Educational background and previous employment and also employee performance in work)
5) CSC — Basically not a firing, but be careful about Back ground.
6) Satyam — Basing upon their projects requirement they used to fire the people. Currently they stopped firing. Attrition rate is very high.
7) Patni —- They fired so many employees, currently they are in very mcuh deficiency withe employees. Attrition rate is very high in this company. Not attractive package. So take care before accepting offers from this company.
8) Rsystem —- Work pressure is too much sometimes may be beyond limits. Attrition rate is average. They fired 10% in 2005.
Security experts are concerned over the increasing vulnerability of the Mac operating system to virus attacks. Once almost immune to viruses and malware, Mac users are finding that they too are falling victims of online criminals, like Windows system users.
Security experts have pointed out flaws in Mac OS X that make Mac users easy targets of online attacks. For example, there is high probability that a hacker or a virus creator can surreptitiously access Macs and run malicious code without the user even knowing about it.
Check at following links
For ur names in other languages
An authentication system is how you identify yourself to the computer. The goal behind an authentication system is to verify that the user is actually who they say they are.
Once the system knows who the user is through authentication, authorization is how the system decides what the user can do. A good example of this is using group permissions or the difference between a normal user and the superuser on a unix system.