Check out which Ideas are Coming in the Spring ’11 Release!
- Criteria Based Sharing (includes by Record Type)
- Google Chrome Web Browser makes Salesforce Faster – Make Google Chrome available
- “Like” button is needed in Chatter
- Notification Icon for Tweets / Chatter
- Allow for in-line editing of fields on visualforce pages
- Allow more than three “Run as logged-in user” Dashboards
- Report Builder: Type to search filter fields
- salesforce for outlook – save email attachments to salesforce
- Salesforce for Outlook – selective association of emails to records
- Rebrand Trialforce Welcome Message
- Sort Order of Quote Line Items
- Set the dashboard Running User as “current user” (dynamic) Enable this for EE
- RSS Feed for trust.salesforce.com
- Add delete button for inbound change sets
- SF Knowledge Articles: where is the number?
- Import / Export in the Translation Workbench
- New Dashboard Editor: Please support Google Chrome!
- Enable open web technologies like Google Chrome Frame in IE
- Making the Public Knowledge Base Shell Available in Different Languages
- Salesforce for Outlook: support for delegated authentication (SSO)
- Make Report Builder available to the Prof. Edition Standard User profile
- Warning Message in Outlook when password will expire
- Highlight the Edit Custom Filters button in the new report builder
- Allow Override of Labels of Managed Custom Objects
: My Favorites
On Tuesday, Salesforce hosted Welcome to AppExchange 2 webinar. The webinar showcased few exciting new features ..
The new “All-You-Can-App” category. These apps do not count against the apps, tabs and objects limits provisioned with your edition.
There are now over 30+ solutions that integrate with Salesforce Chatter. See what the buzz is all about!
Updated Search and Reviews
Get to the app you need in clicks and learn exactly what users have to say about it. Just like Amazon, you now can find the feedback you are looking for with ease.
It’s not just about apps anymore. Find services from our large community of systems integration, custom app development and training partners.
For reference, view full webinar recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBtX17LK-Ac