Salesforce.com launches new HELP Site with Winter’11. The new Help site brings together a rich set of resources to help you find the answers to your questions quickly and easily.
With the new Help site, you can:
- Find Answers Fast: Use advanced search find the information you need quickly
- Customize Help: Personalize the Help site to meet your specific needs by adding gadgets and customizing the layout
- Chat: Chat with Salesforce.com Support experts in real-time
- Work with Cases: Open and review cases faster than ever
- Leverage New Administrator Views: Administrators gain insight with enhanced reporting on cases and organization information
The new Help site replaces the current Help & Training site. The Winter ’11 Help release is English-only, but future versions of the Help site will include content in all supported Salesforce.com languages.
Note: Chat support will be rolled out in phases and may not be available to all customers when they first begin to use Help.